söndag 17 maj 2015

The Big Book

Well now.. I've been very bad at updating my blog, haven't I? Not a single entry beyond sunday editions? Shame on me!!

So I really should try and give you something extra this time around shouldn't I? Well, let's see what I can give you...


I added a house mod to an existing house in Skyrim a few days ago. It's to make the first house you buy (if you follow the main story line at least) called Breezehome a little more Thane/Dragonborn worthy. It's a rather dull, boring and empty place. Even after you buy the various room decorations, it's still not really fitting for a newly made Thane of Whiterun, a simple hearth in the middle of the house with a cheap and simple cooking pot, a crappy room in the back to make either into a childs room or a very narrow alchemist room.
A spare bedroom upstairs as well as the bedroom for the player... a bed btw, made of straw and a fur from some unknown animal.

So I got a mod that updated the house. And the first thing I see.. is THE biggest book I've ever seen in skyrim... Just look at that thing!!! I'ts bigger than the chair next to it.
It basically just explains some features of the mod, and I would remove it after reading it... put it on one of the bookshelves instead... and when you do.. it transforms to a normal sized book... MAGIC!!!


That's the new look of the house when you come in... and if you tell me, that a home that looks like that, isn't welcoming... then... then... GET OUT!!! :P


Now that's a bed for a Thane! Not some barnyard haybed!!! But a king's bed damn it (or queen, if your character has boobs).


And as a Thane, you have to keep yourself clean and fresh.. so I had them build a bath... upstairs, next to my bedroom... Hauling all that stone up there... poor pixelated fictional characters...

Anyway... I'll try and get better at posting random thoughts, shit, angry stuff and stupid stuff more often from now on.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar