onsdag 27 maj 2015

Fit of Insanity

At work today, I brought a notebook and a pen. And then, I let my thougths of insanity pour out until my damn pen broke... stupid pen.

I wrote down what I had in my head... as you can see, it became somewhat chaotic.
Let's see if I can't clean one or two of those out for you... cause some of them, are quite funny ;)

Blue Grass, Red Grass
Blue Sky, Green Sky
Blue Light, White Light
Black night, Black...

Fear drives her on.
Nowhere to run, no safe place.
What she fears, she doesn't know.
No name does it have.
No face to show and scare.
But run she still does.
From the monster inside.

This is funny stuff right? I can just picture you all falling off your chairs in laughter right now... yes? ... no? But...

Give it to me!!!
I need it! I want it!
The poison, it's mine!
It's all mine, so give it to me
before I kill you!
Your death is a small price to me.
My poison, give it to me! NOW!

All these people milling about.
They wait, on a ship.
To take them some place else, for some reason.
But what do they realy wait for?
A man?
A woman?
Death?
I do not know, and neither do they.
I doubt anyone knows...
That's life.

See!! I'm a funny fucker when I let my insanity go for a brief moment.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar