söndag 5 april 2015

Evil is Fun

The game War for the Overworld has officially been released, 10% off for a while, ending at 25,19 euros.
I bought it. I have played a bit. I do not regret this purchase.

Ever heard of a game called Dungeon Keeper? Well this game is the 3rd installment of that series.
I know, it's not called Dungeon Keeper 3, so how can it be DK3? Well it is, but the name seems to be owned by some other assholes, so they picked another name.
But guess what.... IT IS Dungeon Keeper 3. And it is goooOOoood!

Destroy that thing!
 In Dungeon Keeper 2 you had to kill the boss at the end of every map, to gain his jewel. But in War for the Overworld, you have to destroy inhibitors that make it impossible for an Underlord (the player) to come closer to the king. So there is (not always) a crystal like the one in the above picture that you need to destroy.

You comfy?
 The latest map, gave me access to the Torture Chamber and its Succubus. Here they are diligently converting a bard... I guess even the evil creatures of hell need some tunes at times.

When you are hungry, there is always one or two minipiglets to eat.
To keep my minions happy, I have to make sure they have things like food, a bed and entertainment. The food consists of minipiglets in the slaughter pens.
In the above picture, you can also see my army. Contains things I can not produce thou.. but enough time in the torture chambers, will convert anyone :)

MOOOAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Me so evil! Me hate you long time! Killy killy! 5 stabs!

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar