fredag 24 april 2015

VIP Sale and Coins

Emptied my piggybank today, and exchanged the coins for more manageable bills. The end result came down to 1200 sek.
I went to a local shopping mall after that and spent 900 of them. A store at the mall, had a VIP weekend, which were perfect as I wanted to visit them and buy a specific item this weekend. I had even made the decision to buy these things the day before I found out that they had VIP sale. So instead of having ALL the coin-to-bills money disappear, only 9 of the bills did :P

Anyway, got inlines, K2, and protective gear for my knees, elbows and wrists. I did not buy a helmet, I know, I should have bought one, but I didn't, so get over it.
Inlines: 999 sek
Protective gear: 199 sek
After VIP sale of 25% off everything: 899 sek in total.

I would say, that's a bargin.

Now I just have to learn how to use these things... preferably without killing myself in the process.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar