söndag 12 april 2015

One Room Pixels

Since my friend, JJ, had me start up Minecraft again, I am almost ashamed to admit, that it's pretty much all I've played this past week.

Built a small town in a "wild west" place, then I built another city at the edge of this biome, next to a river, called "River Town", where I now have my own house and kind of my Head Quarters. Also the place where I dug myself down to Bedrock (the furthest down you can dig in Minecraft)

Here's what my one room apartment looks like.


Got a stone couch, a music box with a pair of tables that has some flowers on it, another flower next to the bed in the right corner (that small speck of red, that's the bed).
Before the bed, you'll see a fence, leading down to the hole that will take you to the Bedrock.

Of course I have Jack-O-Lanterns as lights to keep the pesky critters away from my home too.

Also built another town, pretty far away, in a swamp, and then I contected all these towns with rails so I didn't have to run for an hour to get there.

It's been a slow week when it comes to gaming.

Let's cross our fingers for a better week next week.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar