söndag 26 april 2015

Became a Miner

Been playing a bit of Skyrim again. Got a new mod that allows me to gain the deeds for a mine. Sounds boring right? A mine, a cave in the middle of nowhere... well it's actually pretty awesome.

You start it all by finding a crashed minecart close to Whiterun, the first mayor city you come across (if you follow the main quest that is). You find a note in the rubble that tells of a gang of bandits that has taken over a mine.
Your job is either, don't give a shit or kill the bandits and claim the mine for yourself.

Guess what I did? I killed the bandits.

Now I didn't get a good screen shot of that... but later, I killed another bandit... and let's just say, it was a one hit kill.


Once the mine was clear of any ill-meaning folks. I got the deeds to the mine from a guy in a nearby town, Morthal, for the low sum of 2919 gold, and just like that, I was the proud owner of a mine.
But I'm the goddamn Dragonborn! I have dragons to kill, empires to bring down and mystic evil to unravel and all and all, be a nice guy with lots and lots of blood on my hands.
Who has the time to go mining all day with all that in their baggage?

Well, as it turned out, the mod did not stop there. For once I had the deeds, I could build up the mine properly, even have some buildings outside and hire miners to do the dirty work for me. Allowing me, to just come by every now and then to collect the profits.


There it is, the mine (centered by the cross hair) and it's busy little town.
In that screen shot, you can see: A fishery (bottom long house), A tavern (above fishery to the right), A blacksmith and Mine Office (all the way to the left) with an ore and ingot safehouse infront of it.
You have the mine in the center, as I said, and a guard tower at the top. There is even a small house between the guard tower and the tavern, for housing the guards (2 patrol at night, and 2 at day).

I love mods like this... will probably install the Whiterun Farm mod too. Where I farm different things, then brew ale to sell. And who doesn't like ale ey?

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar