torsdag 9 april 2015

Ka-Blam Moments

At work today, I had some time for myself, and being one to always drag my laptop with me, incase of boredom and strokes of genious, I found myself sitting at the kitchen table, with "Book 2" open, waiting to have a few words written on it.

But nothing happened. I wrote one sentence in 10 minutes.
I felt that the part I was writting, was missing something. That something needed to fill out the very, VERY, boring part of the story.
And then KA-BLAM! I found a hint of "my brilliance", and the words started pouring out.
Before I knew it, I had written 3 pages, and I had to get back to work. My real work that is, the one I am actually getting payed to do :P

Anyway, let that be a lesson to you all, if you are persistent, even if you have not a single ounce of creativity or willpower to do what you want to do, it will come. Just hold on, and the willpower or creativity, will find you.

Now, as I am a new and ignorant writer, I don't get those "ka-blam" moments very often. But when I do, I use em as much as possible. I don't even bother with correcting my spelling mistakes until that creative explosion has run its course.
... just crossing my fingers, that they don't ONLY happen at work :P

Yea, I think that's it for now.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar