söndag 1 februari 2015

Ships Be Going Down

Been murdering aliens again. But do to my own bad skills and rare times I actually play games like these FPS shooters, I had to start from scratch, on the easiest setting.
And for me, it's still not an easy task.
Specially the Boneratlers... I think that's what they're called, they are fast, jumpy and usually... around a hundred of them. They don't die east, and due to their speed, they are easy to miss unless they are coming straight for you, which they generally do... AFTER taking their sweet time to find a good spot to start from. Beyond that, most aliens are easy enough... just requires a shitload of lead.

But once in a while, you get to shoot at bigger things... things that produce enemies for me to slaughter... giant fuckin alien ships.

One such thing, came in to my game last night.

This is what happened after it tried to escape.

Not so easy to run away with no working engiens huh?
Oh good, you found a parking spot.
Sam just have to give his perfect 80's one liners.
After that thou.. shit got real, and the aliens called Sam to tell him, he had already lost. Sam did not like the aliens to be such douchbags. And told them what he had in store for them.

Yea you tell em Sam!!
More murdering will be done after work today...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar