torsdag 26 februari 2015

Four Topics in One

My back hurts... but in a good way. Did a "few" deadlifts yesterday, and the back knows it today!!
Started with 15 reps at 30 kilos (including the barbell), and before you ask, no, I am not a big dude with muscles the size of basketballs. Then I worked myself up to 50 kilos through a total of 5 sets. Last set was 6 reps.
But I already know, that I will be increasin this amount, with at the very least 5 to 10 kilos, say start at 35, and end on maybe 55 or 60.

Now all I need, is someone to film me doing it, so I can see from more angles how I'm doing, and for fun... any volunteers?

On a different subject. After paying my bills this month, i payed a website close to 900 bucks, for membership for the next 6 months.
Match.com ... yep, another dating site. this time, the most popular one. So cross your finger everyone" and pray I find someone this time around. I would hate to find I wasted 894 bucks, without atleast getting shagged ^^

Then I bought more comics! Luckily they are kind enough to send an email when ever I start to get a few comics in my "box", and they then send a messege about how many I have waiting for me, and how much it will cost me to have em sent to me.
So big hugs to A Comics Heaven in Stockholm!

What else is going on? Well, it's a party this weekend, a birthday/new job/new home/welcome home party... should I get the girl a bottle of wine as well as a warm hug? And what should I wear * goes all girlie * I got nothing to wear, oh my oh my what ever shall I
wear!!

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar