söndag 15 februari 2015

Blood and Ice

Since I have still have to get the items needed to continue my woodworking project, I'll just have to give you some gaming shit again... sorry.

The last weekend I was free from work, I was so busy, I never had time to buy the things I needed, and this week, well I've only been off one day, and I spent that day getting other things.. like ... food.
But this next weekend, will be better. And hopefully, I can buy the stuff I need then, if the saw and saw thingy, isn't too expensive that is.

So what are the screenies of then? Well, it's Tomb Raider.

This screen shot, is just the best, hidding in a pool of blood and dead bodies. Lovely.

Lara, the silent killer, lining up a shot with her bow, right in the spine of an unsuspecting badguy.

Climbing a tower of ice and stone, to stop the leader of the badguys she's been killing all over the iland.
I've almost completed the game to 100%, not many enemies to kill thou, just searching for GPS caches, maps, books and the odd treasure.
This also means, that the game is getting boring, and the multiplayer, is mainly PVP, and I'm not that fond of PVP unless the game is centered around it... which this isn't.

But the game as a whole then? I've completed the main story, and I have to say, I'm looking forward to the next Tomb Raider game if they make it even remotly like this one. Cause this one, was gold.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar