lördag 31 januari 2015

Revealing Snow

Started snowing on the friday, and it seems as thou it hasn't stopped yet. Which means, that I will look like a snowman when I get to work today. And to make it worse... it's not even cold outside, so not only will I look like Frosty, but I will also be wet like I've taken a bath with my cloths on.
One thing is for certain... I will need to use my winter pants on top of my normal pants, and make sure that I have a spare pair of socks in my bag... you know, just in case.

Let's leave the weather for now, or you might think we are having a conversation at the bus stop or something. And let me tell you something seriously... umm.. disturbing.
Latetly, I've added a few "not safe for work" mods to my Skyrim game (which I've now clocked in at 903 hours of game time on), and some of these mods, makes me think, that my character, has started to understand what I make her wear.
Just look at her expression... clearly, she is VERY uncomfortable, and is hidding the parts that my armour mod has revealed.
Granted, there is a mod that make my character embaraced after specific events has happened, I'll let you figure out what that might be, but now thou, I've made her a bit of an excerbitionist, so now, she feels no shame when doing such "events" or tasks. So that was the one and only time she looked ashamed.
But lets face it, it is a bit funny.

Well, time for me to get ready for work, and see if I can't wright some more on my second book.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar