lördag 24 januari 2015

Taken Snow

Looking outside my window this morning, I can see that the tree has gotten a bit fatter... about 10 centimetres on most of the branches. I can't belive how much it has snowed. The winter started off so nice, not very cold, hardly any snow, and it was safe to use your bike to get to work.
Well that's all over with... during the week, it snowed for close to 36 hours straight. Even so heavy at times, that it came down 2cm between me coming to work, and then leaving. 6 hours later.
And with all the ups and downs in the weather, all the ice on the roads are now hidden, and thus, dangerous as hell to ride on.

Just so you get the idea... here's what I see just over my computer screen right now.

The top layer, is of soft fluffy snow, the kind you love to run around in (if you are a kid), go skiing in, go down a hill in a sledge or make snow angels.
But the bottom part, is hard packed snow, that is more like ice then snow and is thereof a hazard to even look at!!
So far, I've been fortunate enough to not fall and broken anything like I did last year, but give it time, I'll probably be in a full bodycast before my birthday... ^^

Anyway, went to see Taken 3 at the theaters yesterday. It was way better then the second, but in the same catagory as the first. Very suspenseful, good action, great humor and good story. I highly recommend it, but if you haven't seen Taken 1 AND 2... see them first, in order, and some things will be understood better.

Lets see what I got for you tomorrow!

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar