söndag 11 januari 2015

Serious Monster-Boobs

One of the games I bought on the Steam Christmas Sale, was Serious Sam 3. It's an FPS game, meaning First Person Shooter. You just see what ever gun you happen to wield, and everything infront of you.

Now the beauty of the Serious Sam games, is the amount of action. It's close to nonstop. Waves upon waves of enemies. Aliens who want nothing but eradicate all human life, and Sam, is the guy to spoil their plans.
And you... are Sam. The most badass dude in the known galaxy!

Normal aftermath.
Where ever Sam walks, blood and body parts from aliens and monsters follow.

In this third installment, we are in Egypt (I think we were there in the first one too), trying to find stuff to power some ancient alien machine, to stop the aliens and their murderous ways, by going back in time... or something like that.
But it seems that the aliens know what I'm up too, cause they are around every corner in an otherwise deserted place.

Some of em thou...

Not a great kisser. And there is now way in hell I'm putting my p***s in that mouth.
Some of the aliens, are just horrible. Giant bloated monsters, headless gunners, rotting bulls... and flying half naked women with giant teeth and talons for feet.

But the best thing about this game, besides the action, is Sam's oneliners, like taken directly from an 80's action movie;

"Are you guys having an ugly contest? I will make it easy for you. You both win."
"Ten sticks of dynamite, 400 dollars. Blowing up one of mankinds oldest artworks, pricelss."
"I'd be pretty angry too if I couldn't see my own junk."

Such hilarity, such humor.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar