måndag 26 januari 2015

Some Wood

A bit late perhaps... about 40 minutes on monday right now. But what do you care!! :P

I have finally started my woodworking project. Not done much yet, noticed I need to buy more wood, and preferably, some thinner things, the wood I had, was a bit on the thick side, 4,5cm. But beyond having the need to buy some more materials, it's going good.

We have to keep in mind, that I am a novice in this, so don't expect a super duper awesome thing that is also finished in a few hours... this is a project that will take time. And I, personally, am fine with that. :)

As you can see from the picture, I have so far made the bottom (or the top if you so wish) with a few pre-drilled holes for the screws and 4 of the 8 umm... sides? Anyway, gonna screw them together so they form a base that will become part of the main structure, another 4 of the same kind of square planks will then be the pillars that will eventually hold up the roof... or something like that. Don't expect a very well explained and detailed plan here, I'm a novice in both the trade, and it's language.

On a side note, the electric jigsaw.. sounds like a train from the 1800's, so might have to be mroe specific about when I use it... say, when everyone else in the house is at work :P

Anyway... I'll hopefully have some more updates for you in the near future.

Until then, as usual...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar