torsdag 8 januari 2015

Fear Snow

When I woke up this morning, I could hear the rain falling on the windowsill, and when I looked outside my window, I could still see snow on the grass.
Two hours later, the grass was all I could see. No snow left. There are still some snowbanks around, but they are few and far between, and I suspect, that what ever ice was on the roads, are most likely gone too.
The news told me yesterday that more snow is coming this weekend, so we can always cross our fingers that either it will, and that it will stay awhile, or that it won't, and we won't have to worry about slipping and breaking our asses.

Last work day of the week for me too. Got nothing big planed for the weekend. Gonna try and clean up a bit, buy a new bike and some materials for the project I talked about in the last entry. We'll see if I come up with anything else.

Just read a trilogy of books in the Star Wars universe called The Dark Nest Trilogy. It takes place about 35 years after Star Wars episode 6, and follows all the old names, Luke, Leia and Han, but also a load of their kids. It centers around a species known as Killiks, which are an insectoid species.
Due to some unforseen happenings, a few jedi have been entered into the Killik's colonies and hive minds, and a war is about to break out that will, if unchecked, consume the entire galaxy.
I've read a few Star Wars novels, and to be honest, these ones... weren't that great. The book's about Darth Bane was far better, and more interesting, and not just becouse it was about the dark side and one of its champions, but also for the better story.
I am now back on Warhammer 40 000 and the book Fear to Tread: The Angels Fall, which is about the 9th legion; The Blood Angels and its primarch Sanguinius. I haven't come far in the book yet, so can't give specifics on it's story, but so far, 67 pages in, it's still better then the Dark Nest books.

That will have to be it for now. Lets see what I give you on sunday.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar