söndag 27 april 2014

Wild Celestial Bright Object

WildStar, a cartoon-ish MMO, that I had the chanse to BETA test this weekend.
I tested it... for a few hours on the friday after I got home from the gym where I had taken a bit extra when I pumped that iron.
On the Saturday... I played for... zero hours... I think I'm starting to drop of the whole MMO scene. Its just not fun anymore.
Its meant to be a social thing, and my social abilities are no longer what kids social abilites are... in other words, dont want to troll, annoy or tell people I've fucked their mothers.

Had WildStar been a singel player game thou, with the same kind of mechanics, semi open world and the same combat system... I would be all over that shit! Cause its a rather fun little game with a boatload of humor. But its an MMO...

Anyway, here's what my sword slinging, rock skinned warrior looks like in action.

3 baddies at a time? Bring it!
That thing in the middle, the golden skull with the meter above its head, is like a rage meter... when its above the first indicator, I can do a special move, but if its full, I can do that special move longer... and its a killer.

When I was on the starter ship, doing little jobs to save it, like save a bunch of living veggies, killed a big robot and disarmed a bomb that had been placed inside a giant skeleton hanging from a roof, I also came cross that... a bunch of touch soldiers, standing at attention, listening to someone yell at them.. and beside them, was a balloon tied to a chair...
A colorful balloon, next to a bunch of touch soldiers. I found it funny.

Well thats it really... I wont be posting anymore from WildStar... as I wont be playing it anymore. And chanses are, I wont be posting anymore screen shots from any MMO's from now on, as it looks like I wont be playing any.
Should be interesting to see what else I come up with instead... who knows, I might have to change the sunday screen shots.. to pictures of my feet! :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar