söndag 20 april 2014

250!!!

Yes, you read the title of this entry correct! This is the 250th entry I am making on this blog.
I can hardly believe I've come this far, 250 entries, and probably 3 times as many pictures and screen shots too. Did you think I'd last this long? I sure didn't.

But here we are, at a milestone of the grandest kind! ... alright, maybe not "the grandest kind", but its still pretty freakin awesome if you ask me.

So how should I celebrate this milestone?
Been thinking about it all day, and so far, I cant come up with anything special.
So I'll just go deeper into what I am currently experiencing within The Elder Scrolls Online.

First off, when I started this game, I created a sorceress, a dark elf one with a nice rack (or as nice as the game would allow me), I wielded a staff in my hand and could summon lightning, demons and lay out a carpet of fire to kill my enemies.
I was happy, I was powerful, and I ruled the land.
But that got boring.

And as the game allows you to mix things up, I thought, why shouldn't I then do that?
So I started thinking, I am a sorceress, with the power of the storm, and demons as my allies. What else could I do? Should I wear heavy armour and go through the land as a rolling steam tank, knocking my enemies to the ground? Or maybe...


Yea thats right, I'm no longer wearing a robe and holding a stick. I am wearing leather armour and holding an axe in each hand.
I have become a rogue with magical powers!!!


Just being near me will hurt you, shock you out of your socks as you look upon my storm wrought body.


That Varakun Thrall is about to die, in the most shocking way possible, while I stab him in the face with a stone and steel axe.
And to make matters worse, I still have my flying demon behind me t o shoot more lightning into his bleeding heart.
That poor thrall, wont ever want to respawn after that.

To end this little update, and small celebration, all I can realy say is, its fun to be a rogue with magical powers. You should try it.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar