lördag 19 april 2014

Question Mark

For almost a year now, I've been single. I ended it with Isabelle of two and a half years, and today, I found something I didn't like.
I noticed this a long time ago, but until now, I didn't let it bother me. But it seems I just lied to myself.

This question is mainly for all the people I have as friends on facebook, but I guess it can be a general question too.
Lets see if I can explain this so it makes as much sense to you, as it does me, I've been misunderstood so many times here already, that I don’t want to make the same mistake again, so just bear with me here.

One of the reasons I broke up with Isabelle in the first place, was the fact that she told me she had no interest in making friends, or getting to know any of my friends, as she would never move to my town, and because they weren't her type of people, she may have said it slightly different then that, its difficult to remember this far down the road. But the essence of it, was that she showed no interest in my friends what so ever, even to the point, that she did what she could to not even allow me to go to any of their parties or other meetings.
She was just not interested. Period.
I, naturally, didn't like that. What kind of girlfriend don’t want to get to know their boyfriends friends? Or meet them? I tried to get to know her friends and meet them as often as I could, granted, when ever they went to some concert, I never joined, for two reasons, they cost money, and I am not a concert person, but everything else, I tried my best to be there.
Getting to know a loved ones friends, is to me, the ultimate way to really get to know the loved one as well, so why would anyone ever not want to do that?

Feels like I'm stalling the issue here... so lets get back on track.

What has now showed that I do care, is the fact, that a lot of my friends, even some family, still have her as friend on facebook.
Now normally, I don’t care who has who as friends on facebook, why would I? Its their friends, I do not care.
But what seems to actually bother me, is my friends and family, being friends with someone I used to be with, granted, for a long time, but that they never really knew in the first place, and that they never saw, and that she had no interest in knowing.

So the question is... why are they?
Why is she still friends with them if she never wanted to be anyway? She once told me, late in the relationship, that she had no friend in this town. Clearly, she was either lying to herself, or to me, as it now seems she did have friends here.
Or does she keep them, to keep an eye on me? Or is that just stupid paranoia? (I hope its stupid paranoia)

Anyway... keep her as a friend if you like, I will do what I can to not let it get to me.
But if you were just lazy and not remove her from the friends list... then for fuck sake...


Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar