söndag 13 april 2014

A Combat Comic

Witness my awesome power!!! For I am a Dumner Sorceress of unimaginable cosmic powers!








Ummm... yea.. *clear throat* ... Move along, move along, nothing to see here.

So I am now lvl 20, and I'm on a map called Deshaan, where its best to be around lvl 15 before going too, and as it looks, best to be around 25 before moving on.

Anyway, in the middle of it, you come across a camp site, that has been ravaged. And one of the pack animals that are suppose to pull various wagons and what not, has gone insane.
Normally, in a location such as that, that has the icon of a skull with crossed sword, you should always be a few players to kill it.
But I had an idea for this comic, and in my head atleast.. it played out better if I died from it. Hence why its there...

So whas it any funny? Or was it just me?

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar