torsdag 3 april 2014

Mod Entry

She's happy too!
Tomorrow is the day, I hope, that I will be playing ESO again. And not just the beta, but the official release. Its gonna be great. And I do hope, that some of the more annoying bugs will have been fixed by then, specially the many many many quests that at the last beta, were bugged to such a degree, that they were impossible to finish.

But I'll see what they are like tomorrow, but not until after I've been to a meeting with work, and come home from the gym.

And until tomorrow, I'll just play some more Skyrim.
I still love that game, and I will NOT be quiting it, as its still one of THE best games (according to me) that has ever been made.

And as you all know by now, I mod it... sometimes, to an extreme.
Most of the mods are harmless, lore-friendly and just makes the game play a lot better. Like the mod called "Better Magic" that makes a spellcaster worth playing, as it improves how magic works... you still have to aim thou, so it can still be a pain to try and kill shit.
Some other mods thou.. are down right NSFW. And some, like armor mods, are NSFW-ish.

I have such a mod, a few actually, that makes the armors for female characters, simply put, look better and sexier.

These are some of them.


Those are some of the armors I can make. First, third and forth, are all "heavy armor", meant to help me take a bit more of a beating, while the others are "light armor", which means I should try and avoid getting hit.
The heavy armors are all in the game to start with, just changed to make em look that good. The light armors, are all "standalone" mods, meaning, they dont exist in the game normally.
The second one is called Armor of Seduction, and came with a different mod that allows you to create a different race, Succubus, but as I found I didn't like that race, I just made it for my seriously sexy Nord girl.

All in all, I think you can see a total of 7 mods, or 6 as one of them are a combo to another, on each of the images in the pic. Those are, body mod (with added pubic hair as I dont like clean shaved pussies), face mod, hair mod, armor mod, a ring that improves all the shit I make (difficult to see there thou) and lastly, the pose she has, is a separate mod all together.

An example of other mods I have, is one that automaticly un-equips the arrow quiver when ever I change weapons, as that isn't done from the start. The magic thing. One mod that removes the cloths from a specific ghost npc, becouse if I dont, well then the body mod I have, makes the game crash when the door opens to this ghost.
Also have a mod that makes all the npc's, excluding the guards, to run and hide when ever a dragon attacks, as they tend to die otherwise, making some quests, impossible to get or finish unless they do.
One mod makes me able to create crossbows, as the one and only in the game, is shit.
The last mod I'll mention, is one called "Alternate Start". This one removes the opening scene, and lets you start as something else, and you only hear a rumor of the attack you normally would have to sit through, and then choose to go investigate or not. If you dont, you never learn about your dragonborn powers, and you can just go about your shit, what ever that might be. And there is quite a few options, you can be a bandit, making bandits freindly towards you. A farmer with a farm somewhere, a vampire in some hidden place or just a hunter camped in the woods. And many many more options. Even one where you still start as normal.

Anyway.. I wont bore you any more, but the last thing I want to say... I am not quiting this game.
Its too awesome!!1!1!!!1

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar