fredag 2 maj 2014

Friday Bitches!!

Friday, a day of beer, party and bitches!! Unless you are me, in which case, its laundry, gym and slacking infront of the computer with a pizza. I prefer my version of fridays.
Woke up at noon, that was needed, been like a sack of rotten potatoes for the passed 2 weeks every morning, so sleeping in, was paradise. Once I was awake, I got cleaning, a bunch of t-shirts, underwear and socks, a few pants and a long sleeved hoodie too. While all that was brewing in the washers, I was supposed to go to my jobs main office to turn in a letter I had gotten a few weeks ago, but yet again.. I forgot. *facepalm*

Made some dinner after that and went to the gym where I worked on my legs. I didn't feel like it thou, no energy for it, so I only worked out as if it was a work day, and just did my usual routine. On fridays, I otherwise try and put in a little more effort, but today... that wasn't going to happen for some reason, so I bought a pizza and sulked at the screen...

"But Daniel, you're not suppose to eat a pizza full of fat and calories and other such things when you are working out and trying to both get healthier and fit. You are suppose to eat good, healty food, that help you build muscles, not make you fat and blubby like a jolly santa!!"


Dont care...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar