fredag 16 maj 2014

Sleepless Heat

Summer heat is upon us all!!! Nice weather, warm weather and just the right type of winds. Its basicly summer here in Sweden now... so what do I do? I am awake all freakin night!
Not by choise mind you, I just cant seem to get tierd during the dark hours of the night.
Take last night for example. Now I did get stuck with a word document for hours, but that only allowed me to forget about time, I was still wide-fuckin-awake until almost 7 in the morning!
This shit is not okay!!
Me, at noon today.
So this "morning", I just said fuck it to the cellphone when it tried to wake me up at a decent hour of noon, and went back to sleep... not the best choise I know, but I was tierd, and thus, slept to 14:50. Meaning, most of my day was now gone.
Atleast I did the importaint stuff, grocery shopping. No big items, just what i needed to make a special meal that will also allow me to make a few lunchboxes for next week.
I'll also go to the gym as usual later, probably around the time everyone else is at the pub.

What else has happened lately? Well, not much I have to admit, thinking about buying, or getting, a laptop. It will make my extra work easier when not at home, couse taking the stationary with me on trips, is just out of the question. So if I go visit my dad in Gothenburg, I can just take along that, with a few movies, shows and my wrighting project, and what ever else I feel I want to bring along that is made of binary code.

But laptops are not cheap, that is, as cheap as I would like em to be, and most of em, if not all, has Windows 8 on em (the new ones that is). And I dont know about Windows 8, granted, I have zero experience with it, so I shouldn't say its crap before hand, but what I've heard of it so far, it is crap, compared to their previous system, the 7, which I am sporting in my stationary computer.

Also thinking of buying some new pants... but goddamn it, pants are fuckin expensive! Mine costs around 500 bucks, and if I do find cheaper ones, in my brand, they usually dont have my size. M65 pants are hard to come by man. But no worries, I'll keep searching.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar