söndag 11 maj 2014

Back 2 Skyrim

Yes, I am back to playing Skyrim, also some other games, but I'll get to those later.

Figured I needed to start from scratch, a new girl, with new possibilities, adventures and better mods.
I didn't remove alot of old mods, I have to admit, just removed some I never had any use for anymore and added 2 or 3 new ones that made the game just look and feel better.

Anyway, one of my mods, that I added sometime ago, lets you start the game in a different way.
This time around, I started as a nobody, that had been left to die, alone and with just some miner's clothing to warm me. No weapons, no armor, just a dead horse for food, and an area not too firendly to outsiders... which it seemed I was.

And with no protection and nothing to fend of would-be-rapists, I ventured forth, into the dark and scary forrest. Well not that dark, it was day time and there were no clouds in the sky, so a lovely and lush forrest was awaiting me, but still scary... wolves, bears, traveling bards... scary shit.

But I was in luck, and soon came upon 3 dead imperial soldiers that had been killed by some rebels. So I looted everything from them, weapons, food, money and armor. Not like they needed it anymore, am I right?


I didn't bother looking as how they had died... but after I took the armor from one fo them.. it looked like he was having waaaaaaay to much fun on the forrest floor.

So ofcourse I took a picture of it... gonna send a copy of it to his late wife too. And after she see's what he does in the forrest all day long, I think she'll be glad he ended up dead with his hand up his *biiiip*.

Anyway...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar