söndag 4 maj 2014

No MMO Screenie

Yea, no MMO screenie, ever again!!! Well, maybe not ever again, but it wont be the priority from now on, as I will probebly not play another mmo again... unless they make a fallout mmo, cause I know I wont be able to stay away from that shit.

Anyway, been playing alot of Banished this week, and even started playing Fallout New Vegas again, but since I have clocked in a game play of less then an hour there, I figured that posting a pic of that, would be kind of useless.

So Banished it is... perhaps more then just one.

My people need homes... so I build homes.

They also needa place to worship too... stupid idiots... so I started to build one of those too.

This is what my game usually look like... cluttered with various windows.
Just for fun, look at the last screen shot, the 4 houses just under the mini map.... those are the houses you saw the foundation of, in the first screen shot... just like... fun fact or something.

I've learned a few more things with this game, so my people breed properly, they dont die like ants in a forrest fire and they usually have plenty of food to make their belly's large and unsexy.

Right now, in that city, I have about 230 people, including children and students, and last I saw, I had 53000 units of food waiting to be eaten... did have some issues with the amount of tools availible thou, but atleast, my tailor had done a good job so noone was walking around naked.

Alright... thats it. No more to report this sunday.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar