söndag 18 maj 2014

Land of the Dead

As you know, I've returned to Skyrim. All the other games are just too freakin boring.
And the new girl I made, has now started the questline that is going to make me the new head chieftain of the Vampire Lords, by killing the current boss, Harkon.
To do this, I first had to become a vampire... and not just a normal vampire, no they are to weak and pathetic, but an actual vampire lord... and thus, get the coolest eyes in the game.
And then I had to find a Moth Priest to read one of the Elder Scrolls, and I am now hunting down another 2 of these elusive scrolls.

One of em, was found with my new best friend, Serana the Vampire's mother, Velerica, or Velarica, or something like that. She on the other hand, was hiding in the Soul Cairn... a place where unwanted, or stolen, souls were kept. Basically, a bad place for the dead to be.


Dark skeletons guards the place... very poorly thou.
The place was filled with misery and souls of the dead. I guess you could call it purgatory. But it did allow me to help some poor schmuck, and be rewarded with his horse... also dead for the record... that I can then summon and ride in the world of the living.

An arrow to the head... of a rotting dragon... yea that happened!
To be able to get my hands on the scroll, I had to kill 3 keepers to open the soul prison, and let myself in to let Veleria to show me where the damn scroll was. And becouse I had opened that place, a big, rotting, dragon came swooping down to nibble at my head.

I killed him, got the scroll, and then when leaving, the same dragon, reassembled himself and said hello to me. The first time I did this, I was kind of dumbstruck: Didn't I just kill you?

Anyway, he tought me how to call his name in dragon tongue, so he could feel the actual air under his wings again... I said sure thing buddy! What is one favor between seasoned warrior?

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar