söndag 5 januari 2014

Take That Dragon

First screenie of the year 2014 is here... I know how anxious you have been, waiting and waiting like you were sitting on an ant hill with no pants couse its been so difficult to sit still and just wait patiently.
But fear not my friends! The hour you have been waiting for is here!!!

Is she dancing with the dragon or kicking him in the chin?
There I am, in full Dwarven Armour with a Dwarven Greatsword, going in for the killing blow on a pesky fly (dragon). Must be number 40+ by that time... killed soooo many, that I just dont care anymore :P

But I've changed my look since then, that was ancient history, atleast a few days ago :P

For last night you see, I went on a trip, did a few quests, saw some cool places and then.. I came out looking like this...

See that dark face? Those burning glowing eyes? Yea, thats new, not that you would know, but my eyes, used to look normal, just like anyone elses. The black marks from the eyes and mouth thou, were there from the start, its called warpaint. And that style was just so hot and sexy, I just had to have it.

So why the "makeover" you ask? Well, turns out, that the quests I did, lead me to a big ass dungeon deep under a mountain, that had a girl imprisoned in a stone casket, a casket that was kindly left upright, and hidden under a bunch of moving stone rings that essentially was the floor.
This girl, was a vampire... and for saving her, I was given a gift (if I wanted it) from her father... the Lord of all vampires... and that gift, I excepted.

And thats the moment I became a Vampire Lord.

If you are good, I'll give you a screen shot of what that looks like... couse the image you see, with the burning eyes, is my normal human form (even thou people tend to comment on my wierd and not so healthy look). But when I go hunting for blood... I turn into the Vampire Lord, and I... well.. I look different.

So you want to see or what?

Hello? You left already? Its just a game guys... come back! ... Cowards.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar