söndag 26 januari 2014

Deadly Screenie

For years upon years, the city of Morthal has been a quiet and rural town. Friendly faces and good neighbours, where noone is enemy and everyone knows everyone. The marshes they border on, the only thing to watch out for.
A town most of us would like to call home.

But lately, there has been a string of mysterious happenings. For one, a well known and respected mill worker, is now suspected of foul play, in that he with intent, burned down his own home with wife and child still inside.
Noone can prove this ofcourse, or he would have been executed long ago for such a horrible crime.

And at this moment... I walk into town. Or well.. my character walks into town.

The dragonborn comes to save the day!

So I offer my help to solve this mystery, and find the true murderer.

I found her...

This is the end result of our encounter.


The only sure way to know that a vampire is dead... cut of their head!

Actually.. that was just a "lucky shot"... its not often a fight ends with a beheading. But this one did. And as the head rolled into the coffin, and stayed upright.. I had to screenie it.

Anyway.. the story didn't end there kids... you see, in the vampires journal, I found who her master was... an old Master Vampire living in a cave not far from town was the main couse of all this horror and death.

So I joined a merry bunch of towns folk, and set out to kill him proper.

I think the game glitched thou, couse they never actually followed me into the cave.. so I just thougt: fuck em, I'll kill him on my own. And I did.

And as a gift for this.. I got to buy a lot on the Jarls ground, and build my very own steading. And I did... and it kind of looked like THIS. But at a different location.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar