torsdag 16 januari 2014

Magic Forrest

So there I am.. walking around, or well, sneaking around... sniping enemies in their faces... when all of the sudden.. the forrest becomes magical and wonderful...

It bugged out in other words :P

No idea what happened... I figured, when it becomes an issue, I'll just save and exit the game, that usualy fixes those kind of bugs, but I never did... well sure, I did, but a few hours later when I was done playing.
But I kind of like bugs like that.. making the world a fucked up, but spectacular, place. It didn't ruin my game play, it didn't kill me and it didn't hinder my progress in what ever I was currently doing. But I did raise an eyebrow a few times wondering what the fuck was going on.
Guess my games doesn't like some of my mods :P Probebly the 2K HD mod.

Anyway.. I can hardly wait for sunday to come along... the screen shot I have in store for you all is just awesome... but I hope it doesn't come too soon... want to enjoy my time off after all.

Also.. I've now realy beaten the amount of hours I've played in Fallout: New Vegas... that had 164 hours. Skyrim, is now at wrighting moment, at 205...

Oops...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar