torsdag 23 januari 2014

Green Revelations

I came to a halt last night at work. A revelation had come across my mind. Something about my life had changed, a long time ago, yet never realy noticed until now.

I eat a shitload of veggies!

I know I know, whats the big deal right? Well its not that I eat some veggies every week like everyone else, no I mean that except for breakfast (then too thou), my meals contain atleast one third veggies, usualy frozen from the fridge couse its just easier, but still as healthy.
I always liked veggies, but I never had more then maybe a 5th of the meal filled with the stuff. But now its close to a third, and well fine, it isn't EVERY meal, but I do swear, that every meal on work days, is like this.

And I like it. Thats the main point here I think. I like that I am enjoying my veggies so much, that I want to make sure a large portion of my meal is veggies. It makes me happy.

Now lets all just cross our fingers and hold our thumbs, that I will keep this shit up for the rest of my life or so, and I dont fall back on: Yea veggies are nice, but I want fat and suger! :P

he..

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar