söndag 12 januari 2014

Cold Stabbing

Had fight on a snowy mountain top today... a fight with an Elder Dragon... it was epic, it was bloody and it was sweet as honey.

But the damn screen shots turned out crap :(

So I thou.. fuck it.. lets show you a screen shot of another dragon, I was about to fight. I actually recorded that fight... so you might get to see it later on, but its a cool looking dragon... specially, since I do belive, its one of a kind.

He needs to eat more.. he's all bone... not even skin, just bones.
I was out to find a special staff to save the Collage of Winterhold, a magic school. And just as I enter the dungeon... the very dark, damp and scary dungeon... that thing poped out of the ground.. surounded by a horde of skeletons with a wide range of weapons...

But as they were skeletons, they were also appearently blind and very brittle... couse I sneaked up on each and everyone of them and stabbed them in the back, granting me a 15 times damage bonus, making it all instant kills... The dragon thou, saw me in the last second, and I had to swing my dagger and sword, made from dragon bones actually, a few times before he was dead... and I mean "a few".. couse that fucker was weak. His living brothers would be ashamed of him, so it was a good thing I put him out of his misery.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar