söndag 22 december 2013

Survival Extreme

Got bored with normal minecraft... even the normal survival map you can do with the right "seed" code. So I got a map called Skyblocks. You start off on a floating iland where there is nothing below you. the iland is L shaped with 3 layers of dirt on, a tree and a chest with a bucket of lava and a block of ice... My first thought was: How the fuck??

But now...

Night is falling in Skyblocks.
So thats a pic from inside my house, with glass windows, looking out at my creeper trap and "waiting room" that leads to my platform where I am currently growing carrots, pumpkin, sugercanes and melons.

You can clearly see more then one tree aswell... actually, I'm growing 6 trees, soon that will double I think. Right now thou, still waiting for the larger dirt area to turn into grass so pigs and cows will spawn so I can get a different food source... so far.. nothing.

But I did manage to open a portal to the nethers aswell, and thus, got myself an infinite water supply. So no worries there.

In other news, tomorrow I'll be going back to work... for a day, then I got a day off, then back again :)

I think you all know why I'll have a day off... its CHRISTMAS!!! /sigh

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar