onsdag 11 december 2013

Midnight Scribbles

So its in the middle of the night, and I'm still not in bed... no worries thou, I soon will be.
Made a few changes to the blog. Can you spot them all? There are 3 changes... Come on, you know this...

Anyway, my über evil Sith Warrior Tena'he, is finally at top level, 55. And I got to say, that the storyline for the sith warrior is awesome, they realy made it stand out to the others, atleast according to me. And the final part, made me laugh for atleast an hour... or well.. laugh off and on for an hour, for thats how long it took me to finish the main story :P

Found a gif a few minutes ago, from the tv show Breaking Bad. I Remember this scene, and its just super. No matter if you like the show or not, seen it or not.. I think you can appreciate the morbid humor of it.
And if you haven't seen it, I advice you to do just that. Every episode is fantastic, sure, like all tv shows, it might take awhile to get into it, but if you just give it a shoot, I think most people would enjoy it.


Anyway... its late, and even thou I dont think I'm all that tierd, I'm still gonna go to bed in hopes that it will work out well and make me sleep for atleast a few hours, or even to lunch time. Crossing fingers and holding thumbs.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar