söndag 1 december 2013

First December Screenie

It is the first of december in the year of our lord, 2013... who the lord is thou, I have no idea, I was at work when they picked the new one.
Anywhoooo, since I am still in a cast, the gaming has been slow. But lately, I've been able to play some more, even managed to get two characters in SWToR to complete chapter 2... and you have no idea what I'm on about do you? Well thats okay, you dont have to know.

But I have also been playing alot of Path of Exile. My witch in that game had some issues with a boss, the last one around in chapter one, and I just couldn't get her. Before I could even remove her shields, I had used up a pot of health, no minions left and runing around like a chicken without a head.

That is, until I figured somehting out... she was using frost spells. So I spent a few hours gathering gear, and using magical stuff on em, to get some frost resistance. And when I had 48% resistance to frost... I went back, and I beat the shit out of her!!!

Forgot to take a screenshot of that fight thou.

But here is one of me on the far side of that boss... to "prove" I actually managed to get her down.

Raining fire and ice will surely get me popular.
After the boss, I got to a new town, with new npc's and this is taken outside of the new town... where I had a buff that made fire rain down around me to kill the enemy... all the while I am hammering out my frost ring, or what ever it was called, to freeze em in place and shatter them to a million pieces... almost feel evil. But then, as a guy (girl) that summons the undead to do her bidding, I'm gonna go with an evil girl, that does good deeds.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar