söndag 15 december 2013

Screenie and a Brown Church

We'll do a quick weekly this time, as I have lots of other fun stuff for you to see today.

This screenie was taken just before my warrior finished her main story line, and I got a letter telling me how frustrated my former master was.

The letter it self should tell you just how much fun my story was :)


I think it safe to say... Baras was not happy :)

Okay! Off to funnier stuff. The Gingerbread-cuttle-party's 10th Anniversary!

Last night, was a milestone in our gingerbreadhouse making party we have each year before christmas. This year were set a bit later then usual, but hey, when most people have conflicting scheduals, thats what happens.

It started with decorating the christmas tree.
I was first on scene, and was incharge of putting the lights on. And quickly after, Ullis, the girl you can hardly see, and Mufflon (aka Tomas), were in full swing decorating the rest of it with red glitter and balls... and I do belive atleast 403 testicular jokes were made during the process.

They shortly after recived a hand from a half human, child of one of the other guests, who OBVIOUSLY knew better then they did in decorating a tree with shiny balls, resulting in a much better ball to twig ratio, in other words, many on a few, none on most.

After that, the cooking started to happen for real, potatoes, ham, sausage, meatballs, herring, samon, alcohol (mostly consumed thou) eggs, beetroot salad, vegitarian meatballs, and probebly something else I missed.
And ofc, the ladies were in the kitchen doing all the hard work (Mufflon for the sake of this picture, is also a woman for now) But no worries, the rest of the guys help too, all thou, I do belive I mostly handles the setting of the table.

At the table, there was much merry and cheers, laughters all around, sights and sounds, food, drinks and pictures taken every 30 seconds.
The hostess even got a chance to further make sure that the pig was dead.
And so did I, and Maria, and Johan, and Ullis... and probebly someone else got a chance to increase the deadness of the pig. It was all good and well at the christmas table.

But then, after dinner, the big bake off was being planed, and put into action. I have to admite, I was bad at helping with the actual baking, but I did my best to keep the spirit up, by consuming spirit, and making silly jokes... like always that is.

We came up with a theme for this years gingerbread house making, which were to be a New Orleans cematery... this is the end result.

The Demonic Church of New Orleans

The cematery with a croc visitor

JOLO! (Swedish version of YOLO) ... (not realy thou)


We had fun, we were drunk, we kissed and we hugged, we laught we ate and we were together. Best night this year... too bad about the snow thou.. it rained that evening, so by the time I got home.. it was all gone.

Here's a bonus for you. You see.. the christmas tree fell over. And as the hostess was about to pick it up, everyone wanted to take pictures of it... I didn't thou. I captured it on video. It was hilarious!!

Click Me!! Click ME!!! CLICK ME!!!!


(yes, we ofcourse made a gingerbread pussy aswell)

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar