torsdag 19 december 2013

Christmas!!!

Its almost Christmas!



Christmas means, stress, meeting family and relatives, eat good food, and perhaps open a gift of two. 
But its the process up to the actual celebration that sucks monkey balls. The runing around buying all that shit! The food, the gifts, the decorations... oh my god, the decorations... I hate that part. I dont mind decorating for christmas, I dont, but some people, and some stores, go that extra mile to realy show they love christmas. 
400 trillion lights, 37 snowmen, 193 santas and never a correct number of reindeers. Not to mention the stores! :P They go even crazier! And they almost always have a tree that is decorated so much, you sometimes wonder if there even is a tree under all the glitter and lights and what not, and ofcourse, a shitload of empty gifts, perfectly wrapped, in lovely red wrapping paper and gold/silver string. 

And then there is the music...

The first few hours... its all good. But after weeks and weeks and weeks of the same damn tunes. You just want to vomit and kill a nun... or something... ;)

I so love it when I get back home and can blast some proper music, like Slayer or Devildriver or Necrophobic or what ever... anything to get those horrible christmas tunes out of my head.

Yea I know, you are gonna hate me for this, but this is what I feel about christmas, I hate it, I could very well do without it.

But.. there is one thing I always long for when these times come knocking... and its the party I talked about in my last entry. The Gingerbread Party. All my beloved friends, good food and building a gingerbreadhouse with usually dark and creepy (and perverted) themes. Nothing better.

Well thats enough hate for now.

Still have a cold... coughing too...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar