tisdag 24 december 2013

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!


Its christmas. And for swedes, that means, meeting the family, relatives, all thou, I wont see my relatives until tomorrow, eat alot of food and open presents. I only have 3 gifts to give this year, one I sent to Gothenburg a few weeks ago, one for my brother and his girl and one for my sisters little daughter, she's what? 6-7 months old? Well its a simple gift, but I think its gonna work.

When I woke up today, the first thing I did, was something very un-christmas-y... I turned on my computer and opened winamp... first song: Marduk - Temple of Decay. Wonder what the first song will be when I get home :P

Well, I hope your christmas will be, or was, good. Lots of laughs, good food and maybe a drink or two.


Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar