torsdag 5 december 2013

Purple Flexing

I finaly know for a fact how long I am on sick leave due to my slip and fractured elbow... a month. A bleeding month? I thought... a month... then I flexed my arm a bit and figured that, yea, a month might be a good idea.

As it stands right now, I have to do a few different exercises four times a day, and one each hour, or when ever I remember it... which so far, is rather often.
One of these exercises I have to do, is getting me to stand with my arm down, but my forearm straight out in a 90 degree angle and then just twist my hand so the palm faces the floor and then the roof... twist it as far as I possibly can. And I can tell you, I did not get very far the first few times... and so far, my palms have yet to face either the floor or the roof. Not to mention the fact that it hurts like a motherfucker!!! And even when I stop twisting and letting the hand return to a more comfortable "location", it still hurts. Its like the muscles or tendons yells at me at the top of their lungs to stop doing that shit... if they had lungs that is... which they dont.

On more cool news (if you are a gamer that is) I joined an Operation in SWToR today... we didn't manage to kill the final boss thou couse people had to go to sleep for you know.. stuff like work or school or what ever. But before I join in on that, I got invited to the guild that was runing it. My brother got me the invite, and then, it became a guild run. Which is always better.
Me got purple!
So I poped in on raidcall, a program you use to be able to talk to eachother for better coordinations, fun talk and ofcourse, letting us noobs know what the fuck to do :)

And off we went! To the planet Asation, controled by the Gree nation. But its not the Gree we were fighting.. oh no, it was the Dreadmasters that had taken control over it and unleased a whole slew of nasty stuff, aswell as taking control of the Gree tech and corrupted it... allowing us to get new colors temporarly.
This color change was more importaint then you can think.. couse we had to match the colors, and click some colors and not shoot other colors... or was that the sheild the corrupted IA had I was thinking of... oh well, fun fight thats for sure!

I'll show you a screenie of it on sunday as usual. We'll see what that will be of thou, took quite a few screenies, but not nearly as many as I wanted.. heat of the moment and all that you know.
I did die a few times, but hell, it was my first time around, so none were supriced I think.

Well thats it for now, cya sunday.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar