måndag 4 november 2013

Stormy Screenie

Bloody hell I've been active here this passed week. A shitload of entries. I blame that for forgeting to post this yesterday. *innocent face and cute flirty eyes*

Well I'm still playing Star Wars The Old Republic, and I love it... cant belive I quit this game, its awesome!!! Well so far anyway... been hammering down on my very evil Chiss Sorcerer for the passed few weeks, and she has just gained the much anticipated 50+ level... granted, so far only +1... you do the math.

Unlimited.... POWAAAA!!!
I like riding into a bunch of enemies (three in this screen shot), and then just unleash the lighting storm and kill every last motherfucker of em :)

Might seem harsh, but they are good guys, so fuck em... right?

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar