fredag 8 november 2013

Decaying Flowers and Rhythm

Streets filled with rotting corpses of the fallen.
Death and decay is the lands new color.
The sky turns darker and darker with the rain of sorrow pouring on the dead.
Life is over. Life is no more.
The hour of darkness is descending on us now.
Night is here.

While biking to work last night, I was meet by a stench so aweful, I actually had to cover my nose and mouth with my gloved hand, and try and filter the smell with some of the dirty leather. I would have thrown up otherwise... I hate this part of autumn... the decomposing leaves that litter the ground. But this smell, had an adition, no idea what, but it was NOT nice.

At work thou, it was good. Got payed to go to a live concert of a girl called Miss Li, and it was like watching a concert from the 70's and the flower power era. But in a good way, I wasn't sad about it, thats for sure.

Lets back up a bit, then to quickly speed our way to this very hour. Before work, I was asleep... no I'm not gonna talk about some wierd dream I had, couse I dont remember what that was all about. No I mean, I was asleep, until one hour before I had to go to work.
Fuck man, I had a good rhythm going. I went to bed around 2-3 at night, and got up at 9, sometimes sleep in to 10, perfect! It was perfect for my schedual, plenty of  time to do other things, things that usually are more fun with company, like gaming, or have plenty of time to go shop for what ever. But for reasons I still dont understand, even with a good schedual, with a good rhythm, my body, including the eyes and brain, thought it would be a better idea to be awake until 6 in the freakin morning this passed monday... and just like that... my fine and good and wonderful rhythm, was fucked up
And to top it off, I tried to get just 5 hours of sleep last night, that is, from wednsday to thursday. And trust me... 5 hours is just perfect for me, atleast when I'm active during the day, which I also planed to be. But NOOOOOO.. my stupid brain figured, naa, lets wake him up when his phone reminds him its 30 minutes left to go to work.
So yea, I woke up, in a panic, at 3 in the afternoon, had to be at work an hour later, meaning, I had 30 minutes to pee, brush, dress, make a lunchbox and then hop on the bike.

So today, I'm not going to bed!

Stupid brain.

Cya

(on a side note: this is the 200th blog entry)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar