söndag 10 november 2013

Early Weekly Screenie

The clock tells me its... 05:43, which officially makes this, the earliest sunday screen shot entry I have ever posted. And ofcourse, its going to be of SW ToR. And if you haven't figured out that acronym yet, shame one you! :P

I'll also tell you a bit more of my adventures in the galaxy far far away... but as always, first the screenie.

Rancor dead ahead captain! Shall I avert course and... what are you doing sir???
Location: Makeb
Level: 50-55
Requirments: Rise of The Hutt Cartel expansion.

The whole planet is breaking apart, couse the Hutts were morons and mined it to shit. But the shit they mined is, apparently, pretty sweet, something they refer to as; Isotop-5. Seems a tea spoon full of this shit, can power a whole star destroyer class spaceship. So pretty neat.

My job, is ofcourse, to get my hands on it. And I am doing that here on my Sith Sorcerer, a girl, that recently became a member on the Dark Council, meaning, I take orders from the emperor alone, everyone else, beside the other council members, takes their orders from me... or I shoot lighting from my fingers up their butt!

In the image, you can see I am level 54, but about an  hour later, I had reached the new peak, 55. So I got myself a few new toys, and started working on a new planet that has a bunch of simple daily missions I can do to keep myself from becoming to bored.

Other things I can do, is "hard mode" flashpoints. Flashpoints is the same deal as "Dungeons" in WoW. A specific area, with specific encounters and enemies and bosses. Never changing, just getting harder, from normal mode to hard mode. And inside these flashpoints, you meet the most wonderful people... and some, that seem to need a straightjacket and a few days with electro shock therapy. That little pic, was taken inside the flashpoint called: Battle For Ilum... an ice ball of a planet... she must have been cold.

I'll leave you with a pic of my face... I look freakin sweet.

What is that? A demon? An overgrown spider? What ever it is, get it away!!!!
It is now 06:01... wrighting posts takes fuckin time :P

Cya


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar