fredag 15 november 2013

Smooth Weekend

If you look long enough on the interwebs, you'll eventually come across some gifs, and a few of these gifs, flow so perfectly and smooth, that you cant help but be mesmorized by them.
I've found a few of these, and incase you missed them, which is a big possibilty, I will now show them to you.
For no other reason, then they are fantastic.




Every last one of those, are, to me, absolutly fantastic.

Now then...

The week is over, and the weekend is now taking hold of us all. Mine will be of dogs, relatives and ofc, gaming. But we start with laundry... which I am currently doing. Always nice to have clean cloths, and now that the temperature is going slowly down (still above freezing thou), the newly washed cloths usually have an added bonus... they are warm :)

Later today, I'll be visiting a buddy to say hi to a new dog they are taking care of... some kind of small rat like thing. Atleast thats the impression I've gotten so far. Remains to be seen if the dog likes me... but then... so far, almost all dogs seem to love me, which is annoying since I'm also allergic to them :P

Tomorrow, there is a party at my aunts place. She has a birthday. No idea what age she'll be then, but lets pretend its 28... might make her happy, or atleast give a smile :P ... All thou, I think perhaps 38 would be better... as a 28 year old, you are still too much of a kid. What ever.
I'm sure the party will be good, less so if my sister shows up, but hey, nothing is ever perfect right?

Sunday, will be a slackers day, gaming and posting a screenie... so until then...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar