söndag 24 november 2013

Limited Gaming

So I fucked up my arm... a fracture in my elbow.
This has severly limited my gaming, to the point that I now play games that allows me to only use a few buttons and the rest is done with the mouse.

So I've been mainly playing Path of Exile and Scarlet Blade. And just for fun, I'll show you a screenie of Scarlet Blade.

Roundhouse.. umm.. whip!
Low level Whipper there, pure dps and kind of fun. The game itself is kind of fun, but I think its main idea, is that its "raunchy" and very sexist. And I would agree to a hundred percent to that. The game is very much a guys game... or a "boys" game.

Just look at what my character is wearing for pete's sake!!!

That is not an outfit that is meant to attract female gamers, its meant for male gamers. All thou, I did find a girl gamer in the game... wierd indian goth girl. Atleast I think she was indian.. kind of looked like it.

But yea, a boys game never the less.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar