söndag 3 januari 2016

Soulstorm Institute

Time for some gaming stuff!!! During the week, I've uploaded yet another 2 episodes in my Fallout 4 play, episode 18 and 19. And they are there on youtube for your veiwing pleasure... if you enjoy that sort of stuff that is, if not, I'll give you a treat of other stuff in a minute.

Here's Episode 18, followed by 19.

I think it's safe to say, that I have sided with the "Commonwealth Boogeymen". Everyone is terrified of the Institute, but I decided to go with them. Next playthrough, that you won't see, I'll go with the Brotherhood, just to see that side of the story too.

But for all of you who don't give a shit about my videos, here are some screen shots... but not of Fallout 4, but Dawn of War: Soulstorm, modded.
Yes, there is a mod for Soulstorm. It adds more armies, more soldiers and machines and even titans (which are super heavy machines of weapons aimed to destroy whole worlds basically).

Anyway, some ofthe new armies are Tyranids, an alien race all about biology and the consumption of worlds, Chaos Deamons, a seperate part of the whole Chaos thing.

Anyway, here are some screenies of that.

Dark Eldar has some serious firepower now.

A greater deamon in the armies of the Chaos Deamons.

A Chaos Deamon Titan, a flying biomechanical dragon that took out half a map.

A Tau titan with one of the biggest freakin guns I've ever seen.
Well that's it for this sunday...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar