söndag 10 januari 2016

21 Endings

So that's it... I've made a total of 21 episodes of my playthrough in Fallout 4. The whole journey, recorded for the masses to enjoy, is at an end... atleast one side of the story, as you can end the story in more than one way. Another way, is the way I will be doing it this time, but on Survival Difficulty, and without recording it.
Have been playing on Survival for awhile now.. and boy oh boy... I have never died so many times, it almost silly. Basically, the rule is, don't engage Super Mutants and for the love of the gods don't even look at Deathclaws!

Anyway, I have recorded and uploaded the final 2 parts, Part 20 and Part 21. Happy viewing!

And for those that are allergic to YouTube, hopefully, you can watch pictures :)

No wonder this bus crashed...

These pranks at school is getting rather rough.

Now this is my kind of Christmas Tree! Too bad the holidays are over huh? :P

Guessing they had some issues when the bombs fell.
Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar