söndag 31 januari 2016

Harmless Tank

So I'm working on my aquarium here at home, and so far, I've only added a few essentials to it. Like gravel and water. Also a pump and a thermometer is hanging on the inside of the glass.

Sometime during next week, I'll try and get some plants in as well so it will stop being so extremely boring to look at... cause right now, it's just a tank of water being lit up by a lamp. Bit boring... or what do you think?

It's boring right? The small stuff next to it, the rocks, will be added to the tank after the plants have gone in. I actually had a sweet thing I wanted to add, a bit of left over slag in a beautiful iceblue colour... but it seems that would be a bad idea, as I found after I had washed it off (it was dusty), and I had blue water in my hand. Don't think that would be good to put in the water.

We'll see if I get some skull or sunken ship or just a rock formation down there too for the future fishies to play hide and seek in. I highly doubt that the coffeé shop extravaganza this weekend, will see any fish, but they will see some goddamn plants!
If I had time today, I would get it today... but my fridge is rather empty, so got to deal with that small issue first.

Well that is going to be it for this sunday... a small hobby thing instead of gaming.

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar