torsdag 4 februari 2016

Fallen Empire

Recently, I picked up Star Wars the Old Republic again. Mainly due to the fact that I kind of missed it, it is a good game, even thou it is an MMO. But also, cause their new expansion has come. So I downloaded it and even bought 180 days of game time for it. Bit more than the usual 60 days I know, but in 60 days, with everythingelse you do, you never have the time to truely see and experience what the game has to offer you... at least that is my thought at the moment, still haven't come to the end game part of the new expansion.

Anyway, I thought I would give you a heads up of what I am planing with this expansion. For the last few days, I've been recordning myself working on this new expansion (exluding my ranting thou, so no voice over). The whole thing is just amasingly done with some increadible dialog and scenes. The story is the best one yet (not taking in to account the personal story that the game is famous for, as this story looks the same for everyone with small tweeks for force users and non-force users).

Anyway, the whole story is set up in 9 "Chapters", with a 10th coming soon. And I'll be recording everything up to that moment when the game tells me the next chapter is coming soon. So that is 9 seperate videos that will be posted on my YouTube channel in the coming weeks. Maybe a another one will be done with the first FlashPoint that I can do solo.

Anyway, here's a video of the Cinematic Trailer for the expansion itself: Knights of the Fallen Empire

I know I usually refer my gaming stuff to sundays, but this sunday, I will be hosting a small get together at my place in celebration of my 38th birthday (that happens 2 days later on the 9th), so I'll probably talk a bit about that instead of gaming, but I will also give you the link to the first Chapter of the game play.

Until then...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar