måndag 8 februari 2016

Celebration Hunt

The celebration is over. And it went splendidly.
First guest came 10 minutes past 2. Shortly after, I had so many guests that one or two had to stand at all times :P Not really what I had hoped, but it worked.
The things I had baked was a hit too, they seemed to like all of it. But most importantly, everyone liked the get together and wishes for one again soon. Well, a few of them I'll see next weekened as we are going to see Deadpool... all thou, once we are seated in the theater, I don't care who sits next to me... it's Deadpool after all :P

Anyway, after all that celebration, I was too tired to write anything here, hence why it's monday now, and not the usual sunday. But I do have some gaming stuff for you as well.
As I told you last time, I have recorded the new expansion of Star Wars the Old Republic, this time without commentary from me. This is to make it more like a movie-ish thing, as the expansion, the start of it atleast, is just full of cut scenes and story.

If you click this sentence, you'll come to the first chapter called The Hunt.

Have a lovely monday... if you can... if you can't, have a lovely sleep when you finally get to do that instead. ;)

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar