söndag 14 februari 2016

Dead Nightmare

I have uploaded the second chapter of my Bounty Hunter Knights of the Fallen Empire video. And I can tell you, that the 10th chapter will soon be recorded too, as it has finally been released.

This time, I am in a nightmarish world after being frozen in carbonite, and guess who is guiding me through it all? You guessed it! The Emperor. And what I see, is not so much a nightmare, but a vision of what is actually going on while I am in the carbonite... which is rather cool.

Also, I saw Deadpool yesterday. If you haven't seen it... see it. Best "superhero" movie of all time. And if you wonder what the hell i mean with "superhero", instead of just superhero without the bunny rabbit ears... it's cause Deadpool is anything but a hero. He's more of a anti-hero. He kills people for money, people, heros, villians, babies and chimichangas.

Also the fact that he keeps breaking the Fourth Wall... as in, talking to the audience or reader. He is the ONLY hero that knows he's in a comicbook... which is awesome.

Anyway, shorty today...

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar