måndag 25 januari 2016

Emotional Gaming

A while and a bit ago, I started a new girl in Fallout 4, and this time, I went another way of completing the main story line. This time around I went with the Brotherhood of Steel. And boy oh boy was it different... it actually made me feel bad and slightly confused and somewhat guilty.
When I finished the game on The Institutes side, it was fine. I got to go up against the biggest, baddest army in all of the Wasteland. I got to fight for the side of my family, even thou my son was older than me and dying of old age.
But this time... I destroyed The Institute... and my son along of with.

I hope I never have to make a choice like that in real life.

Anyway, here are some pictures about the last trip where I felt like the worst mother in history.

Follow the Big Guy to destruction and victory!

The last of the Institute is under that cloud of death and fire.

I got my son back? But he was old... so what IS this?
Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar