söndag 1 november 2015

Bandit Hunting Voyeur

So I was playing a bit of Skyrim today, and as you would expect, I came across a quest, guiding me down a dungeon, to hunt some poor Bandit Boss. Slaughter him, and get the gold!

But now, I have some mods... and one of those mods are called OBIS, which is a "bandit" mod. It gives more different bandits, with mismatching armours and weapons. You get names on bandits that give away what they might have been before, like bandits with the name: Blueblood and be dressed in "Fine Cloths" or Unloyal wearing Imperial or Stormcloak military armour. Basically, different kinds of bandits then the standard one that are just called one of 4 things, Bandit, Bandit Archer, Bandit Lieutenant or Bandit Chef

Or you can also come across bandits like this one, that I am currently introducing to me Dwarven Greatsword. (and yes, it's almost NSFW due to my choice of armour mods and body mods)


Not often you get to kill a ghost. I usually create them after all :P

A few hours later, I came home with a new companion named Annekke Crag-Jumper. She wanted to get her adventuring legs defrosted, and also journey with me to see her daughter. So being the kind hearted woman (in the game) that I am, I said sure, and off we went.
When we came home, I made her some new armour, made some food and checked over my greenhouse. But after that, my iNeed mod told me to get some fuckin sleep, so I went to bed.
Now another mod I have (coupled with a few others)made me wake up after a good 8 hours sleep, and have a morning masturbation session.
And who do I see acting like a voyeur?


Damn it Annekke! Heard of privacy? Either get lost,or finish me off! :P

Cya

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar